Wednesday, September 7, 2022

More Stickers

Three more stickers used up - one per card. For this first card, I used an embossing folder for the background and added a white panel inside of the square. I added the sticker to this white panel. I stamped the "thanks' and called it done.


For the embossing around this sticker, I used a die. Added the sentiment and again called it done.


I guess this could be a valentine. I found a piece of purple cardstock to place the sticker on and wondered what else I should do with it. I remembered some small embossing folders that I had, so I used one of them, then sanded it down a bit. I matted this panel with black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are all so cute. I love your ideas for using these stickers! The last one could definitely be a Valentine. I've made purple Valentines before.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Fun stickers and love the way you did the embossed "frames" around the first two cards. Great cards!

Patti J said...

Wow! So cute, and love the simplicity of each one! Great cards! Thanks for sharing ❤️

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, these are the cutest stickers! And look at that darling little embossed bee. The first two are perfect for thank you cards. Love the simple yet stylish designs.