Sunday, May 28, 2023

Friend Thank You

More stickers and things. The sticker stripes on this card were called vellum and were self-adhesive. They were very old. They seemed just the same as Washi tape to me, but came on a sticker sheet. I added them to a card base, just to use them up. I also have lots of these sheer leaves, so I added a couple of them. The sentiment is from Gina K and I sponged a bit of green ink around the edges and popped the panel up on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Clever you!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I'm glad I read the description because I thought that was designer paper. I love it! Love the leaves too.

Cheryl W said...

I think the pretty stripes are the perfect background for those delicate, yet dramatic, leaves. Great card!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, this is so pretty! Those vellum stripes -- the forerunner to washi tape. Love the oldies. I believe I still have some of these skeleton leaves, too.