Friday, May 26, 2023

(Mostly) Shaped Cards

Here are some more cards I made with pieces I cut when my friend, Cheryl, was over a few weeks ago. She brought over these three sets of dies. Each set cuts out the letters, the shadow for the letters and the shape around the shadow. I finished each of these cards very simply. This first one is the only that I added a bit of "decoration" to. To make it, I used a scalloped circle Nestability and then snipped down towards the center at each scallop. I punched a small yellow circle, added some black dots and then some Star Dust Stickles for the flower center.
This one has a glittery die-cut.
This one has a purplish-metallic sentiment.


This one and the next one just use the letter die-cuts. I used ink blending on them.

Now I have used all the pieces from that visit, except for several embossed backgrounds. They have been added to my "Card Parts" book to use at a further date. Thanks, Cheryl, for a fun day and lots of parts to use! :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

Fun dies and cute cards!!

Jeanne H in MN said...

Cute cards. Can I know the name of the set you used? I'd like to get it! Thanks. You can reply to my email if you wish.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those are really fun dies! I like all of them but I can see using that "HAPPY" one a lot of times! Love your cards!

Cheryl W said...

These all turned out so cute! I love the inkblended ones. That's a great idea that I will definitely have to CASE. Thank you for a great day of crafting. You have such an awesome crafting room that I'm a bit envious. My little corner of an unfinished basement just doesn't compare. LOL

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, those are some BIG letters! I adore ALL the cards, especially the polka dot yellow. Fantastic, Lynette!