Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Turquoise Christmas

Another Christmas card for today. It came about because I noticed my Washi tape on my table and saw the snowflakes on the turquoise and thought I should use it. Also, I came across the "swoosh of paint" stamp and wanted to use that, also. The swoosh and the sentiment are from Gina K. The ornament and branch stamp is from Inkadinkado. I wish I had stamped it slightly lower, but it will do.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I think the placement of your stamps looks spot on. It's great that you had an ink to match your washi tape so perfectly. Nice holiday card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's a beautiful Christmas card! And I think you stamped the ornament perfectly. Great combination of products.

Wanda said...

Such a pretty Christmas card. I LOVE the colors!

Leslie Miller said...

This blue is so pretty and easy on the eyes and all inspired by the washi tape. I have a variety of swoosh stamps. I should be using those more often. Love the pretty branch and ornament, too.