Thursday, May 4, 2023

Sailing Off into the Sunset

My friend, Cheryl, came over on Saturday to play. We had such a great time! She brought over some things for me to use and one of them was the die that cut out this great sailboat. She also cut one for herself and made a card like this with ink-blending behind the die-cut. So pretty! I embossed the background with a cloud folder. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. It's popped up on foam squares. Tomorrow I will share the other three cards that I made with my die-cuts. Thanks, Cheryl!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is a really great die cut for your card and you created such a pretty blended background for it! Always more fun to create with a friend.

Wanda said...

I just LOVE this card. The background is SO beautiful. What a fun die cut. It's very versatile.

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, this is so beautiful and you have the perfect embossed background with it. Your blended colors are so soft and soothing. It's a real feel good card. I love the die cut!

Cheryl W said...

So glad you were able to make some cards with your die-cuts. I've made a few cards, too, with the foiled images we did and some of the other items we created. I'll be sharing them on my blog soon. I LOVE the idea of using the cloud embossed panel behind the sailboat image. I'm definitely going to make a couple of cards doing that. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Patti J said...

Absolutely beautiful! So fun that you and Cheryl got together! Wish I lived closer 😉❤️😉