Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Simple Birthday


A simple card made with a couple pieces that were sitting around on my table. The green piece is from when my friend, Cheryl, was here a few weeks ago. This is the size it was. The embossed white piece in the center was done with an Altenew die a long time ago. The thin purple strips were in a jar of thin pieces to use as trim. I added them along the sides of the green and also the white. The sentiment is from Gina K. A very simple card, but I do like it. And more of my table cleaned off. Now I have some embossed backgrounds from when Cheryl was here that I have to use or file in my "Card Parts" book.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Simple yet sweet!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Really like the tiny "bubble" design on the white strip. CAS card......great!

Cheryl W said...

Your bits and pieces worked together beautifully! I still have cards to share that use the bits we created at your house. I'm amazed at how many cards I'm getting from our crafting day together. Thank you again!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, that's kinda fun to keep those thin strips in a jar! It's interesting to read or see how people organize their craft stuff. We all have our different ways. You know I always admire how you make a CAS card look fantastic. I'm missing that gene.