Friday, May 5, 2023

Three More Die-Cut Sailboats

Using the same die as yesterday, here are the three other cards that I made. For this one, I used ink blending again, but only used blues. I also added a little ink around the edges of the stamped sentiment, which is from Papertrey Ink.
These next two cards are almost identical except for the placement of the sentiment, and the placement of the fold. I used patterned paper behind each of these. I thought the clouds in the paper worked quite well.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I really like those cards. That is such a great design with that die!

Cheryl W said...

These are great, Lynette! I've already used on a card the sailboat I cut at your house (and donated that card to the thrift store). I've made two more, one that was sent yesterday and one that will be sent out today. And I figure I've got more male family members who will get sailboat cards later in the year. It really is a useful die! If you ever want more of that die-cut, let me know and I'll cut some for you.

Leslie Miller said...

These cards are all highly appealing to me. I have a thing for beach, ocean, and nautical cards yet I rarely make them. Such a beautiful die with blended background, and the patterned paper on the last two cards is perfect!

Wanda said...

So peaceful looking. I really like that die.

Darnell said...

What a great sailing die that is! I love all four of your cards, Lynette! Whether blended or pp, the backgrounds and sediments are perfect! Sorry I missed you last week on Zoom ~ spring migraines, sigh. Hugs, Darnell

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh these are absolutely gorgeous Lynette! Great die and beautifully blended background.
PS any friend of Cheryl and Patti is a friend of mine ;)

unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patti J said...

Oh my! I’m pretty sure I ‘need’ this die! Your cards are so pretty! Great job blending that ink!