Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Tri-Fold Birthday

It feels so good to have a little time in my stamping room! I was working on these flowers a couple weeks ago, and I finally got them finished. I started this card when my friend, Cheryl, visited me. She brought the parts to make the card - I just had to add the "decoration." I used a new-to-me stencil from Gina K on the background of the oval. Very hard to see, but it's there - bricks. The flowers and leaves are from an Altenew set. The sentiment is from Gina K, also. Some of the flowers and the sentiment are mounted on foam squares. The card opens from both sides and there is an oval on the inside, also. Thanks, Cheryl!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

A fun fold and pretty color combination. I really like the dsp too.

Cheryl W said...

The flowers worked perfectly on your card. It turned out great!

Wanda said...

Nice fun fold. I love the colors you used to create this card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty flowers, papers, and stenciling at work here... all in a fun fold! I'm glad you're having some time in your stamp room!