Saturday, March 2, 2019

Anniversary Celebrations

Paper piecing! I haven't done this for quite a while. I stamped the flowers and leaves on patterned paper and cut them all out. I added embellishments for the flower centers and popped the flowers up on foam squares. I added the leaves directly to the patterned paper layer. The flowers are from a new-to-me unbranded set and the sentiment is from Maya Road. Oh, and I drew in the stems with a fine point black marker.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Pretty card, Lynette. The paper piecing looks great. xx

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Paper piecing really adds to stamped designs. Great card.

Cheryl W said...

I love paper-piecing, but don't do it nearly enough. Your flowers and leaves look great. Sweet card!

Leslie Miller said...

Your flowers are the cutest! I haven't paper pieced in forever, but I love using dies with designer paper. Polka dot flowers are fine by me any day!