Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Wild Flower Sympathy


I've needed a couple sympathy cards in the past week:( My supply was already depleted by a friend. I forgot to take pictures of the two cards that I gave, but I made a couple more that were similar, and I will share them.

The background for the flowers (Hero Arts) was done with a Kaleidacolor pad and a stamp from My Favorite Things. The sentiment is from the same set as the flowers. The image panel is not matted, and is just an eighth inch smaller on each edge than the card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Lovely as always!

newbie85 said...

Simple and gorgeous, Lynette!!! Love the design!!

Cheryl W said...

I love all the elements of your card, Lynette--the simple design, pastel colors and the silhouette of flowers. It all works together so well for a sympathy card.

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful and so simple! The stamps are really nice. I could use a background stamp like that. Love the colors of your Kaleidacolor pad. Very soft and soothing and perfect for sympathy.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's a beautiful card and very fitting to offer condolences. Love the calming colors as the background for the flowers. We've had way too many needs for sympathy cards recently too.