Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Leaf Punch Sympathy

Here are two more sympathy cards I made that are similar to those that I mailed out. I used an EK Success punch for the leafy border. For this first one, I matted with glittery paper. I also scored double lines on each side of the sentiment, which is from Papertrey Ink.
I used plain cardstock to mat this card and only scored a single line above and below the sentiment, which is from Stampabilities, I believe.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are both beautiful. That border punch is really nice. It would make a nice Thanksgiving card, too, using autumn colors.

Jeanne H said...

Lovely cards, Lynette. I do like your work so much. Sorry I never got up to see you, but I sure follow you!

Leslie Miller said...

Best leaf punch ever! These are beautiful, Lynette!