Monday, March 18, 2019

Purple-Flowered Get Well

Another very simple card - my favorite kind:) I was going through a large folder of stamped images a couple weeks ago and pulled out some to color and use. This is one of them. I simply colored the flowers and leaves with Copics. I added lines on the sides of the image panel instead of matting - it matches exactly that way! I have no idea who makes the stamps. I also added tiny, clear gems for the flower centers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Darnell said...

This will make anyone feel better, Lynette! It's a stunning spring wildflower image and I love the colors and the narrow matching color you added to both sides of the panel! I hope you aren't having any flooding where you are. Hugs, Darnell

Cheryl W said...

That turned out beautifully, Lynette! And you made your lines on either side of the image so perfectly straight. I thought for sure it was matted. We are heading to Alabama for a few days to help care for BIL who is having surgery. Hope the snow is gone when we get back!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a dainty design and I really like the colors you used.

Leslie Miller said...

You sure fooled me! I could have sworn that was a mat. It does match perfectly and that's such a pretty flower stamp. I need more CAS for the upcoming fair weather months and you're always an inspiration!

Patti J said...

No mat? You are so clever! Beautifully done, dear friend! And someone will truly be delighted to receive this in the mail! Thanks for sharing!