Saturday, March 30, 2019

Card Parts Birthday

Another card using up some more "card parts." This stamped image has been in my stamping room for many years. The stems and leaves are one stamp, and you have the option of using buttons for the flowers. I chose, however, to use Prima flowers. I'm pretty sure the stem/leaves stamp is from Papertrey Ink. I do know that the sentiment is from Papertrey. The brads I used are a dark chocolate, so I used chocolate ink for the sentiment and dark brown cardstock for the matting.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! It's simple, but with some nice dimension.

Leslie Miller said...

I love those cute flowers! You turned this into an absolutely darling card, Lynette!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a great card! Love the idea of using the little Prima flowers!