Sunday, March 17, 2019

Masculine Birthday

Oops, I forgot to get this written up and posted. So, a little late, here is my next card. Just a simple one, but it was nice to get a couple cards made.

I started with a kraft card base. The patterned paper is from Gina K. I've had some twine for quite a while, but I had never used it, that I can remember. The sentiment is an old Stampin' Up tag set and punches. That's it:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Shirley Bock said...

That is a very nice man card--nothing fancy, very plain. Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl W said...

I was just searching for masculine card ideas on Pinterest. They're so hard for me! I like your straightforward card - it's perfect for a guy! They really don't care about the bells and whistles like pop-ups or special folds. I'm going to add your card to my list of masculine ideas. Thanks!!

Leslie Miller said...

The perfect guy card! I can never stop while I'm ahead, but you've got it down pat, Lynette. This is just the ticket!