Friday, March 29, 2019

Love and Thanks

I've had these stamp-offs for many, many years. I finally colored them up. I also went through all of my stamp-offs, picked out a few of them to color and use, and gave the rest to a friend who is going to bring to her retreat to share. I hope they all go to good homes! :) It feels good to have them gone. I'm not really sure, but I think these may be from Stampin' Up! I colored and matted them. I added some white dots with a gel pen to a couple hearts, and also some Nuvo drops to the center heart and the flower center. I matted the image panel and mounted on foam squares. The patterned paper is from a Recollections set.

This one is simply colored, matted and glued to the card front.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

It really does feel good to use those images we stamped so long ago, doesn't it? I have a folder full of them, and I haven't even looked through them in ages!! You've inspired me to go take a peek. These two cards will be nice to have on hand. You just have to add a sentiment (or not) and they're good to go.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, I love these stamps! They're perfect for your CAS cards. So cute! Good feeling to be caught up in any way, shape, or form. I'd like to know what that feels like.