Friday, March 15, 2019

Finally!

Finally I had some time to make a card. Actually, I have three new ones to share - one at a time.

I'm sending this to a friend from our stamping group. I used Gina K stamps and dies for the leaves and flower. The sentiment is from Stampabilities. I mounted the flower on foam squares. I used some copper Glimmer Mist over the flower and also over the image panel. I matted with coordinating cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Pretty! And I can imagine the Glimmer Mist adds some special luster to it, too. Thanks for reminding me about the Glimmer Mist. I haven't used mine in...oh, let's see...maybe two years!! I think I need to get it out and give it a go--if the sprayers still work. So many supplies, and not enough time to use them all!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, pretty, Lynette! Glad you found time to stamp! Just give me flowers (or critters) and I'm happy. Love the soft pink mat with this and the sentiment stamped right over the leaves. Bet that glimmer mist glimmers beautifully IRL!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The glimmer mist really makes a great background. It's a really pretty card!