Friday, April 10, 2020

Another Die-Cut Frame

Well, yesterday's WAS my last card, but I made another:) This card uses the same die as yesterday's. It's from Momenta.It cuts the frame and the flowers. I cut it from black and added it to an ivory card base. I colored the flowers and the leaves in with markers. But then I didn't know what else to do! So, I masked off the middle part and covered it with distress inks. Then I added the sentiment (from Papertrey Ink) and the thin black strips. The flowers and leaves were too bright, so I had to "dull" it down a bit!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Very nice. I think your bright flowers look really pretty against the black and those strips nicely frame your inked area. I was working on some masculine cards today. I didn't get very far, though. They're so difficult!!!