Thursday, April 9, 2020

Pink and Gold Birthday

A simple card for today and then I'm out of cards for a while. I do have lots of parts to work with, though! :)

This is one of the pre-printed sentiments from Gina K that I foiled a couple weeks ago. I added just a touch of color to the candle with Copic markers. I matted the sentiment with gold foil cardstock cut with a scalloped Nestability circle and mounted it on foam squares. The frame was die-cut from the same foil cardstock and mounted on pink cardstock. The die I used is from Momenta, and I got it a while back at Hobby Lobby when it was 75% off. I stamped the background with an old stamp from Stampin' Up! from the Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, beautiful! I've always liked pink and gold together. You just have to love those 75% off dies when they're this pretty, don't you?

Cheryl W said...

This is such a pretty card. Those corner die-cuts are very elegant, and I like that they're not exactly the same. I think I have that set of itty bitty backgrounds by Stampin' Up. I definitely need to use them more! So many craft supplies, so little time. {sigh}