Saturday, April 4, 2020

Glittery Leaves


This card front is totally covered with glitter - so sparkly. I used a Memory Box stencil and Couture Creations Diecut 'n Bond. I first covered the stencil with green glitter, then removed the stencil and added the light blue glitter. For the sentiment, I cut the sentiment also using the sticky paper, then covered it with the green glitter. The sentiment shadow has no glitter.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

This must be a real eye-popper in real life! Wish I could see this in person; the photos I'm sure don't do it any justice at all!

Cheryl W said...

Wow, that really is sparkly! I bet it's really pretty in person. Whoever receives this card will definitely feel special.

Leslie Miller said...

WOW! This must be amazing IRL! It's gorgeous here, too, but I can just imagine how it flashes in the light. OMG!