Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Thinking of You in Pink and Black

The main strip across this card was done a few weeks ago. I'm not even sure how I made it! I remember just rubbing the strip in watered color of some sort - markers or ink or paint. At any rate, it finally made it on to a card. I matted it with pink and then black. I stamped the design image across the top and the bottom. (The image is from Tattered Angels.) I die-cut the sentiment and added it to the strip.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

So good to see your notifications coming through again! I love the stamped border on the strip and the soft pink that shows through under the sentiment. Great card! (Now I need to catch up on what I've been missing.)

Cheryl W said...

Your elegant sentiment strip makes a beautiful card. I love how the soft pink shows through and softens the whole look of the card. That border image is lovely, too.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, same stamp set? I think I used to have a bunch of stamps like this. It looks beautiful and I also like your subtle background.