Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Rainbow Butterflies


This card uses two card parts that I showed on my blog a few weeks back. I had been using Gina K printed sheets, foil and my laminator. It was nice to make another card using some of the pieces that I had made.
For this piece, I had used rainbow foil for the butterflies. I used blue foil for the sentiment. I trimmed down the butterfly piece to just smaller than the card front. I used a die to cut the sentiment, and then another die to cut the bottom of the sentiment. The sentiment is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The rainbow foil makes a really cool result on the design.

Cheryl W said...

Foiling really makes an impressive card. I think non-cardmakers wonder how we do that! Your butterfly pattern looks great in the photo, but I bet it looks even better IRL. I haven't foiled in a while, but I really need to get my foil out and do it again.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I love the rainbow foil! What a gorgeous butterfly background!