Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Foiled Christmas


I made four Christmas cards using a pre-printed background sheet from Gina K. I foiled them with Deco Foil - one in blue, one in gold and two in silver. Three of them have sentiments that are also foiled and also from Gina K. I matted each background with matching paper. The sentiment on this first one is from Papertrey Ink and is embossed with silver.




The sentiment on this last one is red.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are SO pretty! I love snowflake backgrounds, and the foiling must make them look spectacular IRL.

Leslie Miller said...

I don't actually know anything about foiling, but I do know these are absolutely gorgeous! You're going to have about 3 years worth of Christmas cards done pretty soon. I need to get a move on!