Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Another Day One Card from Online Card Class

Here is another card I made from the Online Card Class - Crushing on Cardstock. The stripes are each one-half inch wide and the space between them is one-fourth inch. The stripes are mounted on foam squares. The strips were all made from card scraps. The sentiment was cut three times from white cardstock and glued together for added dimension. The die is from Altenew. I matted the image panel on the same color cardstock as one of the stripes.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great combination of colors for your strips! The class using the strips was really fun. I haven't been able to do more with the class but hope to soon. Life has been busy so I haven't been visiting blogs much lately. You're making much better use of the classes!

Leslie Miller said...

You're making such awesome cards from this class! Love the colors you combined here. The die is very cool, too!

Cheryl W said...

Love the strong graphic design of your card. This design would make a great men's birthday card, too. You are really making some great cards for this class. I've loved them all so far, and I'm looking forward to what else you will come up with.