Sunday, August 29, 2021

Online Card Class - Day One #3

Here is another card I made for the Online Card Class I'm taking. I ended up liking it more than I thought I would. I cut the hearts and then tore the left-side edges. I inked up along the torn edges. I embossed the top and bottom layers with one of my original Cuttlebug folders and my former favorite - Dotted Swiss. The hearts were cut with Lifestyle Crafts Dies. The heart is popped up on foam squares. The sentiment is stamped in black and is from My Favorite Things. The card base is top-folding.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card, Lynette. xx

Cheryl W said...

I really like this card, too. It's CAS, but has lots of interest with the offset heart, the embossing and the different colors of CS. I need to take an online class one of these days.

Leslie Miller said...

Hmmmm... it's really pretty! I love the torn layers. It could be done with patterned paper, too. Wheels turning. I like how it's dropped off the edge, and the sentiment is great with it.