Monday, August 16, 2021

Stenciled Mandala Thinking of You

I got some new stencils a couple months ago from Amazon, and I finally used one. I have another one coming up on my blog, too. After using blending brushes and three colors of ink with the stencil, I totally covered the panel with a piece of vellum. I had already stamped the sentiment (from Stampin' Up!) with Versamark ink and used silver embossing powder on it. That panel is mounted on foam squares. I wrapped the vellum around the panel and adhered it on the back, plus I added one glue dot under the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty stenciled design! Nice combination of colors!

Cheryl W said...

I love using stencils! Your color combo is really pretty, and I like the idea of covering it with vellum. It adds a softness to the look. I've sprayed my ink blending with shimmer spray before removing the stencil, too, and that adds a nice bit of sparkle. I'm also going to try covering the ink blending with some dimensional paste at some point. So many techniques, so little time!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, this is a pretty one! Love your colors and the softness the vellum adds. I still have a few stenciled backgrounds from the group you enabled me to buy. I'll be glad to get back to normal crafting.

Jeanne H said...

A really lovely card, Lynette.

Patti J said...

Pure genius using the vellum! Beautiful card!!!