Friday, August 13, 2021

Celebrate in Purple

I received an order from Gina K about a week ago, and I finally got a chance to play with it a little bit. The completed cardbase had been on my table for a few weeks. It was done with ink on bubble wrap. The flowers and leaves were stamped and die-cut using the newest kit from Gina K. I colored them with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. The sentiment, and the background behind it, are from Maya Road. I also added some Gina K disco ball sequins to the flower centers and to the sentiment panel. The small flower and the sentiment panel are popped up on foam squares.

Happy Friday the thirteenth! :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Those flowers are so cute! I love flowers like this. Your background with the bubble wrap is super cool, too. Pretty colors. I love it all over!

Cheryl W said...

I've never tried that bubble wrap technique, but I think it looks pretty cool. Your flowers are so beautifully colored. The colors are perfectly blended and really eye-catching. Even your sentiment looks great with the blue swoosh in the background.

Patti J said...

I never remember to use bubble wrap…what a great background for such a lovely card! The color is beautiful, too!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Using bubble wrap to ink the front is such a fun idea! I don't remember ever hearing about trying that before. Very nice card!