Saturday, August 28, 2021

Online Card Class - Crushing on Cardstock

I'm taking the current Online Card Class, but I'm a bit behind. Luckily, it's just "do it at your own pace." These cards are based on Day One's class - using strips of cardstock. I'm pretty sure the point of the class is to use plain cardstock, but I couldn't resist using up some scraps of patterned paper for the second card. Die-cut words completed each card.
                                       

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I have to say, that I like your version much, much better!

Cheryl W said...

I love both your cards. The first one could be for either gender, but it's especially nice for those masculine birthdays. The second one is so pretty. The mix of patterns looks great!

Patti J said...

They are both great! If I had to choose a fave, it would be painful! Lol, love them both - thanks for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, looks like a fun class! I like the idea of using up paper in this way. The first card would be a perfect guy card because most guys like the engineering aspect of a design like that. Both are perfect and way cool!