Thursday, August 12, 2021

Mini Slimlines

Three more of the cards that I made by using up some patterned paper. I added thin strips of black between each section.  The roses and the sentiment are die-cut and are each two layers thick. Each of these cards is six and a fourth inches by three and a half inches.
Another die-cut - this one is from Memory Box. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!
Another die and again the Stampin' Up! sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Really cool cards! I think I like the last one the best....probably because I have that die and love the way you used it. Feels so good to use up some our papers because there is always more new ones that keeps becoming available.

Leslie Miller said...

I love this size. It's fun to work with and it gives me a chance to use some of the longer dies, such as your butterfly border on the middle card. Yay you for using up more of your patterned paper. All lovely cards and interesting how you used basically the same layout but made each one different.

Patti J said...

Very pretty! I sure need to use some of mine! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cheryl W said...

These are lovely, Lynette. I'm sure they'll come in handy. I just cut six mini-slimline card bases this morning before I headed off to volunteer. I plan to get them finished this weekend (hopefully).