Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Patterned Paper Thinking of You

I had made front panels for several cards using patterned paper, and they had been sitting on my stamping table for quite some time. I've been chipping away at them, and finally have them all made into cards. This one uses Gina K papers. I added black strips to the sides of the middle panel. The sentiment is die-cut. I used two black cuts for the sentiment itself, and the shadow layer is a yellowish vellum. It's mounted on thin foam strips for added dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is pretty, Lynette! The flower-sprigged paper is so delicate. One of my favorite things to do is to make card fronts and set them aside for later. I still have a few waiting to be used.

Cheryl W said...

The two papers you used coordinate beautifully! I sometimes have a hard time picking out papers to use together, even when they're from the same company. Sometimes I think I spend more time choosing papers than anything else.

Patti J said...

Lynette, I love this! The mix of the flowers and checks makes me so happy! Great colors too, my friend! Thanks for sharing!