Friday, June 9, 2023

Birthday Daisies

Another card using up some stickers. I made four of these cards. The daisy stickers were from Martha Stewart. I embossed the bottom with an Anna Griffin folder from Cuttlebug. I also added a couple embossed lines with my Scor-Pal and then drew black lines on them for emphasis. I stamped the sentiment, from Bo Bunny, before embossing. Added a matting layer of yellow and called it done.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Wanda said...

WOW! What a beautiful elegant looking card. It's hard to believe the daisies are stickers. And your addition of score lines is a very nice touch.

Cheryl W said...

Those daisy stickers are very sweet and just the right embellishment for this card. I always like how you finish off an embossed area with some scored lines. I'm getting better at remembering to do that, but myu instinct is still to reach for ribbon or a strip of CS when I couple of scored lines would be the better option.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a sweet, happy card! Love the daisies!

Leslie Miller said...

I could have sworn those daisies were a die cut. How absolutely sweet and fresh this pretty white and yellow card is!

Chookarooni said...

Nice!

Patti J said...

Daisies make me smile, such a cheerful flower! Love your card, dear friend! Thanks for sharing!!!