Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Stickers

Well, I got home from my retreat on Sunday. I ended up making 40 cards, so I guess that was quite successful. It was a great time. It was kind of fun having "limited supplies," even though I had quite a bit with me. I had prepared a few things to take with me, including some stenciled pieces and also I had added these stickers to cardstock and matched up some cardstock for matting. So here are the first six of the cards that I made. I won't go into much detail, as they are all quite simple. I stenciled the background on this one and the next using a Gina K stencil.


This one has a background done with a cover plate die.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

WOW! 40 cards! Amazing and fun. You did a great job with limited supplies. And you have the most wonderful stickers!!

Cheryl W said...

You must have been very busy at the retreat to finish 40 cards. That's really amazing. Wish I could get that many cards made that quickly. The cards you shared today are all so cute. I especially like the stenciling that you did for a couple of them. I think it adds a lot of interest.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very good, Lynette! I'm sure that felt good to have the time to make cards like that. Those are such pretty little stickers for your cards and I really like the stenciling along the side.

Leslie Miller said...

I can just imagine you did have a lot of fun. 40 cards is mind boggling! These are all very sweet and pretty!