Thursday, June 22, 2023

Vellum Flowers

Oops - I've this card, and two more for tomorrow, done for a while, but I forgot to do posts about them. Oh well - I've had nothing else to post anyway! These flowers, dots and leaves are all vellum flowers in a package from Martha Stewart that I've had for many years. The rest of them are ready to be given away. I glued them each down and added a popped-up sentiment from Gina K.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty bright and cheery card! You did a really great job randomly placing all of those vellum stickers around on the front.

Leslie Miller said...

There must be a lot in the package! Very cute flowers and they make into a cheerful card.

Cheryl W said...

Cute idea! I like the background you created. I thought it was DSP when I first saw it.