Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Five More Sticker Cards

I've had these stickers for many, many years. I made these simple cards with them. The stickers themselves are white with lines around the edge. The sentiment on this card is from Stampin' Up! I colored the image with Copic markers.
I matted this panel with white and added it to a card base. The sentiment is from Avery Elle.


The embossing was done with a Darice folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those are such cute little stickers and you made such cute cards with them! Doesn't it feel great to get things like that used up?

Wanda said...

Adorable Such fun with stickers!

Cheryl W said...

So cute! I finished a couple of baby cards this morning, too, for the thrift store (since there are no expected babies in my family right now!). The bright colors you used are fun and just right for celebrating a new baby.

Leslie Miller said...

Super adorable, Lynette! Your stickers enabled you to make up a nice batch of baby cards.