Thursday, June 29, 2023

Hot-Foiled Butterfly

I made this background to show one of the women at my retreat ink-blending. After blending the ink, I spritzed it with a sparkly mist. I simply trimmed down the panel and matted it and added a butterfly and sentiment that I had made with my Glimmer Hot Foil machine. The butterfly and sentiment are mounted on foam squares. I brushed a bit of ink onto the foiled pieces to match the background.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

So pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Such a pretty ink blended background for your butterfly and sentiment. I think this is one of the most soothing processes.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love the affect of blending inks. Your color combination is very pretty. I don't begin to understand the "foiling" process so I'm going to look on YouTube.....but will not be buying. Too many toys already!

Cheryl W said...

I love the look of ink blending, and I love creating those types of backgrounds, too. Your butterfly is such a nice complement to your die-cut sentiment. Pretty card!