Friday, June 23, 2023

Hello Daisies

I was playing around with a Hero Arts stamp and die set last week and made these two cards. I did the coloring with Copic markers and added Stickles to the bees' wings. The insects are all popped up on foam squares.

At the time of this posting, I am at a scrapbooking retreat with a friend and three of her scrapbooking friends. I will not be doing scrapbooking, however! Hopefully I brought along enough stuff to keep me busy for three days. I think I did.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those are really cute cards with th added bees! I bet you are having a lot of fun at the retreat.

Wanda said...

Just adorable!

Cheryl W said...

These are such cute and cheerful cards! I hope you have loads of fun at your retreat. Stay cool!

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute cards, Lynette! You can't beat a daisy, especially with yellow. Enjoy your retreat! It sounds like loads of fun!