Sunday, June 25, 2023

Graduation Congrats

Someone at the scrapbooking (stamping for me!) retreat asked me if I could make a graduation card for her. Not having all my supplies here, I did the best I could. Someone had the sticker that I used - I added it to a piece of cardstock and trimmed it down. I die-cut the sentiment out of thick white card and also some silver cardstock and layered them together. I embossed the bottom of the card with a Darice folder, scored a couple lines with my ScorBuddy, and matted the panel with silver. She was pleased enough with it.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

You did an excellent job with little supplies and such a short notice too!! Kudos to you!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You created a great graduation card for her! Hope she was better than "OK with it!"

Cheryl W said...

I think it looks great! You created a super card working with minimal supplies. I like the layout a lot. I need to remember it for next year's batch of graduation cards.

Leslie Miller said...

I've never made a good grad card. This turned out great. I'm sure "pleased enough" is an understatement.