Saturday, June 10, 2023

More Stickers

Using up some more stickers. I already tossed the packaging, so I don't know who these were from. I added the stickers to scraps of white cardstock and then matted them with black and added them to a card front. Then I added the sentiments, which are all from Gina K. Another package of stickers used up. I really don't have very many left. Yippee!! These stickers do have some dimension.





Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Suzie C said...

Lynette,
These are such striking cards! What an elegant use
of these beautiful sticker.

Wanda said...

Absolutely stunning. I LOVE your layout. It's got such an elegant look to it. I don't have these stickers but I think I'm going to try your layout with what I have and see what I end up with. A+++++

Cheryl W said...

I like these funky butterflies. They look great, no matter the sentiment paired with them.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those butterflies are so different and so beautiful. Using them on CAS cards was a perfect way to let them shine and do all the work.

Leslie Miller said...

You do have the cutest, most interesting stickers. Nice sentiments, too, and I like all the white. It's fun to see all these cards as a group. You did a great job of using up this sticker pack!