Friday, August 3, 2012

August Calendar Page

Oops! I knew this wouldn't be posted on August First, but I was supposed to schedule it for the Second. I forgot. So, today you get my August calendar page.


Not much to it. The stamp is from Repeat Impressions. I used a kraft-y paper. I colored lightly with colored pencil and added sparkle with Stickles (on the water) and a Spica glitter pen over the beach and castle.


I sure hope to do some stamping again soon, but I know it won't be for a few more days, anyway.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Carolyn King said...

perfect. this is the image i associate with August. love it. Beautiful sparkle!

Thanks for your sweet comment on my running post. I appreciate it!

Annie said...

Love this calendar month! Sandcastles, wonderful!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute image on the August calendar.