Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Masculine Birthday

A friend from my stamping group lives in Canada and so far hasn't been able to attend our Group Gathering. However, she has sent packets of "card parts" for us. So sweet - thanks again, Annie! This card uses a stamp off from her.

I wish you could see it in the picture, but the image is embossed with copper embossing powder. I cut out the cup (which says "Dad") and the handle of the fishing pole and mounted them on foam pieces. I matted with shimmery copper paper and then a thin layer of black. The background paper is from a matstack from The Paper Company.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a great card for guys! I'll have to check to see if I have a stamp like that.

Speedtalka said...

Can you please tell me the name of this stamp set?
Thank you