Sunday, August 12, 2012

Congrats, Georgia!

A woman in my stamping group just had another granddaughter - Rae Allison. How exciting, Georgia! This is the card I made to send to her.

The stamp is from a Stampin' Up! set called "For a Friend." I did the little bit of coloring with Copic markers. I added tiny pearls to the flower centers. The patterned paper is from Recollections. The matting is all black. The sentiment panel is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Such a pretty card. I got to see it in person and it is even prettier in real life!

Joey said...

LOVE this card Lynette, the clean and simple design works so beautifully. Joey x

Sandy said...

Really cute Lynette! Once again CAS rules.

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Lynette. How are you girly? This is so sweet. I love the small black mat.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute stamp and I'm sure Georgia loves it.