Sunday, August 19, 2012

Christmas Sunday

I was home alone last night and stayed up late to make a couple cards. What fun! I wish I wouldn't have been so tired - I would have stayed up much later.

Today I'm sharing another simple Christmas card. I'm getting a little behind in my goal, but I'm still doing all right. I'm not sure who makes the embossing folder - I did the embossing last year in Des Moines at our Group Gathering. The sentiment stamp is from an Inkadinkado set. The matting is all Always Artichoke from Stampin' Up! The sentiment panel is mounted on foam squares. I'm entering this into the Christmas Card Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very elegant and pretty.
gloria

Sheri said...

I agree a very elegant card.

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful, Lynette! I always love a lot of white with embossing. Would you believe I finished a Christmas card today finally? My first this year!

Libby said...

What a beautiful Christmas card! It's so elegant. Love it! :)

Mary said...

What a beautiful sentiment stamp. The EP folder is awesome. A lovely Christmas card Lynette.

Mary

Shoshi said...

I'd go along with the others in saying it's very elegant, Lynette! Very classy indeed! Your "less is more" approach always hits the spot and makes your cards stand out from the crowd.

Thanks for your visit, and for your good wishes re my parents' house sale. The housing market is pretty stagnant here in the UK but we live in hope! Unfortunately because of the delay in selling their house, we have lost the one we were hoping for, which would have suited us all down to the ground. Got to hope there's something better for us out there somewhere!

Have a great week yourself, too!
Shoshi

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Another beautiful Christmas card!

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous. I love the embossing. So glad you could join us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

deesdesigns said...

Oh Lynette, this is just lovely! Simple yet oh so elegant. Hopefully that white fluffy stuff stays away for just a bit longer :-) Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Faith challenge at Christmas Card Challenges!