Monday, April 8, 2019

Another Daisy Birthday

Left over from Friday's card were these three black squares, along with a rectangle. I thought I would get rid of the squares right away. I had also taken these flowers out of my sticker drawer, so they got used, too. They are by Martha Stewart. I used some coordinating paper from a matstack that I got a few years ago at Michael's and matted it with black. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. What a classic layout:)


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful way to use up those "bits and bobs" of cardmaking. I always love paper daisies on a card, and these are really pretty ones.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great card! Those daisy dimensional stickers are one of the very favorite ones I've ever had. Love all the layers.

Leslie Miller said...

I love the layout! It's classically pretty and the daisies are always so cheerful. I still have a few daisies similar that I'm planning to use for an upcoming card (next month DT stuff). Fun!