Monday, April 22, 2019

January Window Birthday Card

After I made my January calendar page for 2020, I had one snowman left over. So, I made this card. I colored the image with Copic markers and cut it out with a stitched square die. I added some Gina K patterned paper to a card front and used a larger stitched die to cut out the hole in the front. I added the square that came out of the front to the inside of the card and mounted the image on it with foam squares. The sentiment is a Mrs. Grossman sticker added to a thin strip of cardstock and is mounted on foam squares.
I thought this would make a nice birthday card for a December or January birthday.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I love the design of this card - the way the focal image is affixed to the inside and shows through the aperture. So cute!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, I love the design! It's so cute how the snowman square pops up through the window. I just love the pretty paper with it, too. I'd say this will make a perfect winter birthday card!