Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Daisy Anniversary

Two more of my Martha Stewart daisies used up. I only have two more to go. It doesn't happen very often, but I'm always happy when I can finish a package of something! :)

This card is for my nephew's first anniversary. I used a die to cut the right edge. I used some Paper Studio paper for the bottom layer. I used a die to cut the leaves. I drew the stems with a marker. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Darnell said...

They are super daisies and you've used them in such cool designs, Lynette! I love the colors on this one and am pinning for that unique and awesome border treatment you did!! Hugs, Darnell

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I just love this card! Love the colors and the curved edge with the striped dp showing through!

Leslie Miller said...

These daisies are really, really cute and I love them especially with the pretty pale blue leaves. The curve is so cool and, wow, the stripes! Gorgeous card, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

This card has lots of stylish elements. A pretty use for those daisies and I love the curved edge and striped paper underneath.