Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Christmas - With Foil and Patterned Paper


I now have tons of foil and printed sentiments and backgrounds that I need to use. I have a few sheets of these Merry Christmas ones, so I made up three cards with them (but only used up two of the printed ones, since one was the negative!) Most of the products I used on these cards are from Gina K - the patterned paper and the laser-printed sentiments. The foil is from Thermo Web. I cut the sentiments with rectangle stitched dies.

For this second card, I used the left-over part of the foiled sentiment. I used my ATG gun tape to adhere the left-over foil to white cardstock, then die-cut it.
 Same card - different patterned paper.
 For the last two cards, I simply matted the strip of paper left from the 6 x 6 sheet and added the sentiment - which is from Papertrey Ink.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Good for you! You already have a head start on next 2019 cards! Such fun designs on the printed dp.

Leslie Miller said...

I don't doubt you'll end up using every scrap of it. Moss doesn't grow on things at your house! These are all as cute as can be, Lynette! I love the paper, and the foil is a plus. Good progress on your Christmas cards!

Cheryl Winget said...

Wow! You added quite a few cards to your Christmas stash. I especially like the one that has a kraft cardstock base. I haven't used the Gina K sentiments, but sometimes I print my own sentiments or images with my laser printer and then foil them with a laminator. It's fun to do something a little different every now and then.