Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Happy Anniversary, Lucy and David!




This card is almost identical to the card I posted on April 7. I actually made this card first. It's for my grade school friend, Lucy, and her husband. I used slightly different colors, and of course, a different sentiment. The sentiment is mounted on foam squares. As with Georgia's card, I first embossed with glittery (Kaleidoscope) embossing powder and then with thick embossing powder. This was after coloring with Copics.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! I love the way you've colored the butterfly, and the glittery heat-embossing is fabulous. It adds so much sparkle and dimension.

Leslie Miller said...

As beautiful as the other card! I mentioned before that I love the stamp and the technique, but I'll add that when it comes to the technique I think what I love best is how you layered the UTEE over the sparkly EP. It gives it such a glossy depth like a coat of resin. Very special!