Friday, April 26, 2019

More Lasting Impressions Papers

Both of these cards used paper from the Lasting Impressions pad that I got from a friend many years ago. Both of them use ivory cardstock. The stripes, the hearts (which I cut out and popped up on foam squares) and the dotted strip are all from the pad. The sentiment is an old Hero Arts wooden stamp.
The striped and flowered paper, the purple paper, the dotted strip and the hearts are all from the Lasting Impressions stack. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Great cards to have on hand for those anniversaries that pop up. I love that you were able to get the background paper and the popped up embellishments all from the same stack. I have a big pile of old Stampin' Up papers that I am trying to work my way through. Some are so pretty, and I see no reason to buy more until I've made a dent in what I already have.

Leslie Miller said...

It boggles the mind how you can take a simple layout and make it look so extra special. Always perfectly balanced. You know you were one of my first CAS influencers. I really like the paper -- color, stripes, flowers. Your Lasting Impressions lasted and lasted, didn't it? It's leaving a lasting impression on me!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You are making great cards with those papers! The paper pad would still have been sitting here with all of the other Lasting Impressions Paper I have. Good for you!