Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Button Flowers

In with my stamp-offs, I had several (six, I think) of these flowers. I believe they were from Papertrey Ink. For this first one, I used it the way it was meant to be used - I used buttons for the flowers. The sentiment I added is from Gina K. I also drew smiles on the buttons:)
For this one, I punched circles for the flower centers using the same patterned paper as the bottom layer. The sentiment is from Papertrey.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I assume you added the little smile to the buttons. That is just TOO CUTE!

Mary said...

Hi Lynette, I love both the cards that y0u made. My favorite is the one with the purple buttons. So cute!

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, the smiles! Ack! That's the happiest, cutest card! I love the houndstooth flowers, too, though. Got a country feel to it and also very cute!

Joan said...

Love both cards, the added smile is a perfect touch. Very clever idea.

Cheryl Winget said...

I like using buttons on cards, but they always mean more postage, so I bought some button dies. I cut them several times and glue a stack together for dimension, and they look like real buttons! I haven't used them in a long time, but your cute cards reminded me that I need to get them out and use them again.