Sunday, April 7, 2019

Happy Birthday, Georgia!


Another previously-stamped image. I colored with Copic markers and cut it out. Then I used Versamark ink to cover the entire image. I used Kaleidoscope embossing powder on it. Then I covered with Versamark again and used ulta-thick embossing powder over that. You can kind of see what it looks like. The sentiment is a sticker. I'm continuing to try to use things up! Happy Birthday, Georgia!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, wow! This blew me away the minute it scrolled up on my screen. Totally amazing and gorgeous, Lynette! I love how you first embossed with the sparkly powder and then again with UTEE. Brilliant idea and an absolutely beautiful card!

Cheryl W said...

That is such a pretty image, and the coats of EP make it all the more stunning! Love this card, Lynette!