Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Tulip Birthday

I've had this stamp set from Papertrey Ink for many years. I know that I have used a lot of the stamps, but I'm not really sure if I had used these ones or not. Well, now I have for sure. This first one has an ivory card base. The patterned paper is from Gina K. I actually used some ribbon!! Both the tulips and the sentiment are from the same stamp set. The image panel is matted and mounted on foam squares.
I used a couple dies for this one and some patterned paper that came from a Michael's matstack.
And one more, using a different stamp from the PTI set, and a sentiment from a different PTI set. I added the sparkly Kaleidoscope embossing powder on the entire image panel. I used up a jar of embossing powder - unbelievable! I had to get another.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It always feels good to use something that you've never used before. I have plenty of those things. Great cards with the tulip designs!

Cheryl W said...

These are all beautiful. The background die on the third one is really pretty, and I like the way you add the sparkly EP to the entire oval. I've yet to use up an entire jar of the stuff. My Wow! White Detail EP is getting pretty low, but it's a very small container.

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, what cute little stamps! You always do such a nice job of making sure your solid image stamps are thoroughly and cleanly stamped. It makes all the difference. I love the blue on the first and I know the feeling of actually using ribbon. It looks nice and it's such a perfect match. The lattice is WOW on your last card. I love anything lattice. Must be the garden lover in me. So pretty with the sparkle, too. I have a similar iridescent EP that does some pretty amazing things, especially on colored card stock. Nice line up of cards today, Lynette!